- The Quinta da Condeça is ideally placed to reach multiple sites of great interest in less than an hour ( 15 minutes to 45 minutes and within 20 to 90 kms!), which makes it an excellent tourist base to go touring, for a first discovery of this country, not known enough, in our opinion.
Similarly, a diverse range of sports and other activities is available nearby (within 5 to 25 kms) , to allow you to spend a both enjoyable and dynamic stay, if you want.
In order to help you optimize the course of your holiday, we hereafter communicate you a short summary (not exhaustive, but selected) of places where you will find the matching interests to your tastes.
But we naturally stay at your disposal on site to inform, advise or guide you more accurately every day. However, be aware that in a general, thePortugueuse are extremely friendly and hospitable, and that they should do their best to help you.
Medieval Obidos, UNESCO World Heritage Site
The small fishing port of Peniche and its citadel
Alcobaça and Batalha and their monasteries
The comandry of Tomar’s Knights Templar
The old districts of Santarém
The palaces of Mafra and Sintra, also classified
- Cascais and Estoril’s seaside resorts
- Lisbon, naturally, and the treasures of its various historic districts
- The palaces of Queluz and Fronteiras, close to the capital
And eventually a little further, on the other side of the Tagus, the Setubal peninsula with the beautiful Serra Arrabida...
- Serra de Montejunto Protected Landscape
- The Berlengas archipelago (UNESCO World Network of Biosphere Reserves)
- 10 beaches at least for all tastes within a max. 30 kms radius. Among the most beautiful large sandy beaches or bays, from north to south :
São Martinho do Porto
Salir do Porto
Foz do Arelho
Rei cortiço / Óbidos Lagoon
Baleal / Peniche
Praia dos frades
Plus all the wilder ones that you can discover along the coast !