For charming old mansions admirers as well as nature and authenticity lovers, we offer a pleasant stay at « Quinta da Condeça », in Portugal.
This recently renovated « quinta » (seignorial agricultural estate) located in Estremadura, central region of Lisbon, 25 km from the sea and surrounded by gardens and a park of more than one hectare is typical of the gracious Portuguese architecture from the late 18th to the mid-19th centuries.
Our goal :
Feel as if you had your own seaside & country house, with the necessary autonomy to live the style of holiday you love in total independence, while experiencing the charm of old mansions
marked by the patina of History - yet provided with modern-day home comfort.
Besides of the privative use of the rented house, you will have the possibility to enjoy numerous advantages :
- Free use of all the domanial areas (within the bounds of everyone’s respect)
- Walks, games or sunbathing… in the cleared part of the land as well as in the « wilder » one (1 ha of land)
- Collection and (reasonable) consumption of seasonal fruits
- Free use of our WiFi connection
- Our assistance to get you to know and enjoy the house (particularly well placed for touring), Portugal or the region around, as we enjoy it ourselves. It will be a pleasure to indicate you the good addresses we know, in terms of tourism and culture, sports, gastronomy, partying or practical details...
Regarding the meals, three options are available :
- Numerous, unexpensive, good and tasty restaurants (cf. our « discovery and activities" page)
- Home cooking (our neighbour’s grocery on the village square, various markets and supermarkets nearby)
- If you feel like eating at home without cooking, we offer you a possibility to savour typical dishes with our « caterer » formula – you’ll only need to warn us and order in advance.
NB : Barbecue available
Laundry service :
If you need to have your linen washed, we can put you in touch with a trustful launderer who we know (warn us in advance).