Description of the houses available for rent
As mentioned in the historical reminder, the estate consists of 4 habitable estates, each one of them having its own personality, its atmosphere and its specific decoration.
Only the two following houses are now available for rental, they are both equally comfortable and furnished with new premium bedding :
This house, one of the most spacious, is approximately 140 m² and is designed for 5 ou 6 people.
It consists of :
- A very large living room over 50 m² overlooking the village square, with a large corner fireplace
- A large master bedroom (approximately 17 m²), with one double bed (1.60 x 2 m) and two windows overlooking the front garden or the street.
- A large twin bedroom (approx .20 m²) with very large built-in cupboards, with two single beds (1 x 2 m) and two windows overlooking the front garden.
- A separate room (approx15 m²) with independent access from the entrance hall, with a window overlooking the front garden, large built-in cupboards and a double bed (1.40 x 2 m), ideal for a young couple or a single youngster attached to his independance.
- A fully equipped kitchen with an oven and two electric hobs, microwave, fridge, washing machine, toaster, coffee machine, etc ...
- A bathroom with an embedded washbasin, bath shower and toilet.
This warm-coloured home - more independent of the others - has the distinction of being both a house allowing to be in contact with the daily life of a rural hamlet (especially during the typical village festival which takes place on the central square) while being immersed in the middle of a pretty flower garden.
"Casa Verde" is about 110 m² and can accommodate 4 to 6 people.
It consists of :
- A living / dining room (approx. 30 m²) opening onto the patio, with a cosy corner fireplace
- A 15m² mezzanine (with sloping ceiling) on top, allowing two people to sleep in 0.90 x 2 m single beds (as a security measure, sleeping in this space is reserved for adults or grown-up teenagers)
- A large master bedroom (approx. 20 m²) with a 1.60 x 2 m double bed, a door opening onto the patio and three lovely windows, one of them overlooking the gardens and the two others overlooking the patio.
- Two small single rooms (approx. 10 m² each) overlooking the front garden, with 1 x 2 m single beds
- A fully equipped kitchen with an oven and electric hobs, microwave, fridge, washing machine, toaster, coffee machine, etc ...
- A bathroom with a washbasin, bath shower, toilet and bidet
This house – probably the older one, decorated in shades of dominant green, has a special and intimate romantic charm due to its typical rustic architecture, its double orientation allowing charming views, an its easy access to the pergola and orchard.